What You Will Learn :
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS
- Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple
- Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access
- Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including
- Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational
- Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including
- Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load
- Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services