and apply them within a scientific framework working with the latest technologies.
What You Will Learn :
- Create and run basic programs
- Design and code modules and classes
- Implement and run unit tests
- Use benchmarks and profiling to speed up programs
- Process XML and JSON
- Manipulate arrays with NumPy
- Get a grasp of the diversity of subpackages that make up SciPy
- Use iPython notebooks for ad hoc calculations, plots, and what-if?
- Manipulate images with PIL
- Solve equations with SymPy
Who should attend ?
- Data Scientist