What You Will Learn :
- Understand the main concepts and principles of predictive analytics
- Use the Python data analytics ecosystem to implement end-to-end predictive analytics projects
- Explore advanced predictive modeling algorithms with an emphasis on theory with intuitive explanations
- Learn to deploy a predictive model’s results as an interactive application
- Learn about the stages involved in producing complete predictive analytics solutions
- Understand how to define a problem, propose a solution, and prepare a dataset
- Use visualizations to explore relationships and gain insights into the dataset
- Learn to build regression and classification models using scikit-learn
- Use Keras to build powerful neural network models that produce accurate predictions
- Learn to serve a model’s predictions as a web application
Who should attend ?
- Anyone who is interested in quickly learning the Python language in the field of data science.
- This formation is geared for Python experienced attendees who wish to learn and use basic machine learning algorithms and concepts. In order to be successful in the hands-on labs, you should have incoming experience working with basic Python for data science (including Pandas and Numpy, etc)